Thursday, November 10, 2016

GIFT CARDS AND SWAP

At Ronda Wade's November RubberQueen meeting we focused on making gift card holders for all those people (like me) who use gift cards during the holiday season.  What a great way to say "thank you" to health care professionals (doctors, dentists, nurses, receptionists); mail persons; newspaper deliverers; pastors; etc. -- and our family and friends.  I love wrapping gift cards in a beautiful package.  Here are some I made this week using Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper to make this fun origami fold card holder that does not use adhesive:

I used the Presents and Pinecones and This Christmas Designer Series Papers for these gift card holders.

This is what it looks like opened up with the gift card and note tucked into the pockets.

I love how pretty the designs are on the back side of the paper.  I made matching envelopes using the "must-have" Envelope Punch Board (everybody needs one of these from Stampin' Up!).

My swap card for the meeting.

Until next time,
Sandi

"The Lord has done great things for us; we are glad indeed" -- Psalm 126:3

3 comments: