Wednesday, October 26, 2016

FUN AT CREATIVE RETREAT!!

Last weekend I attended one of my favorite 3-day events:  Creative Retreat!!  Ronda Wade puts this event on 4 times a year now -- because so many want to attend.  Everybody brings the craft(s) they like to create (we have quilters, card and 3-D enthusiasts, scrapbooking, and so much more).  Some just come to see old friends and do Ronda's classes.  I usually take my scrapbooking materials because this is what I love to do the most.  However, I had tons of card kits that I needed to catch up on, so I worked on them and visited with many friends I haven't seen in a long time.  Here are pictures of a couple of cards I did and one of the many, many pillow gifts we receive from Ronda: 

I love this card -- it is so pretty in real life.  It is called a "Fan Fold" and you use your scoring tool on the Stampin' Trimmer or your Simply Scored Scoring Tool to create the "fan" affect.  In this one I used the gorgeous Pop of Pink Specialty Designer Series Paper

Here is another "Fan Fold" using the Presents & Pinecones Designer Series Paper.

I loved this card also.  Ronda Wade created the design as part of a kit I received from her Create for Christ one-day retreat.

One of our pillow gifts sitting at our work stations when we got up Saturday.  I loved this and plan on making more.   The treat box is made using the Envelope Punch Board.

Until next time,
Sandi
 
"It's good for our hearts to be strengthened by grace."  --  Hebrews 13:9

4 comments:

  1. Sandi, I love your fan fold cards (and all the others, of course) but do share the measurements for the fanfolds. It's been a while since I've visited your blog. Miss you, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda! I hope you received the instructions I mailed to you!!

      Delete
  2. Sandi, this is absolutely stunning! It makes me want to try it even though it looks hard! Sending Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards. Missed being there, see you in the spring!

    ReplyDelete