Monday, November 30, 2015

ALL ABOUT CHRISTMAS WITH STAMPIN' UP!

Yes, I have been having a holly, jolly time playing with my new Christmas stamps from Stampin' Up!  I hope you all had a blessed Thanksgiving -- I know I felt very blessed and thankful to be with my husband, children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren.  I have come to the conclusion (with the help of my bathroom scales) that the women in my family are all great cooks.  Yes, we patted ourselves on the back many, many times (the guys were all too busy eating).  Bottom line, we had a beautiful day and I'm back to business, crafting and making Christmas cards.  Here are a few I made this month:




I actually made this design last month while away at retreat as I couldn't wait to try out new product!!  Directions for embossing with the Woodlands Embossing Folder are from Patty Bennett
  1. Lightly brayer some Lost Lagoon ink directly onto the Woodlands Embossing folder (the side with the raised background and "depressed" tree trunks)
  2. Stamp some trees onto the folder with the Wonderland set and Garden Green ink
  3. Punch out a circle using a post-it note, and put it onto your white card panel
  4. Put the white card into the embossing folder, run through the Big Shot
  5. Take the post-it note circle off the white card and VOILA! A winter tree scene with a moon!


Until next time,
Sandi

"For thus says the Lord God:  'I myself will look after and tend my sheep.'" -- Ezekiel 34:11

6 comments:

  1. They are all GREAT cards. How do you do the one with the Birch Tree Embossing Folder? Thank you for sharing your talent.
    Nancy Dawson
    creativewishes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always have such great, creative cards, Sandi! Thanks so much for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, these cards are great!! I, too, would like to know how you did the card with the Birch Tree Embossing Folder.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandi, I couldn't e-mail a reply to you as I do not have your last name or e-mail address. However, I did add instructions that Patty Bennett wrote under the picture above. Hope this helps.

      Delete
  4. These cards are great. I posted them on my blog as shared from you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful, wonderful cards. I always enjoy yours creations. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete