Wednesday, October 8, 2014

WONDROUS WREATH IS WONDERFUL!!

Is everybody gearing up for SNOW???  I can't believe we had flakes on the ground already the first couple of days of October.  I am sooooo not ready for this weather.  Actually, I should stop talking about it because I am aging myself.  Instead I should be writing about how much fun it is going to be sledding, skiing, making snowmen and angels in the snow, and let's not forget about the snow forts.  Okay, now I feel like I just built a bridge in Alaska.  Now I just need to get a new snow suit (mine is about 40 years old) -- oops, there I go again, aging myself.  Either way, I feel much better now that I have an agenda for all the snow coming this year again.

And speaking of snow, how about looking at some Wondrous Wreath Stamp Set cards?  I love this set because it has the matching Framelits that you can buy with it in a bundle, saving 15% -- WOWZER!!  Here are a few I made for Creative Convention combining the stamp set with the Trim the Tree Designer Series Paper Pack:






Until next time,
Sandi

"For I am the Lord, thy God, who grasp your right hand; it is I who say to you, 'Fear not, I will help you.'" 
--  Isaiah 41:13

1 comment:

  1. Each one of these cards are beautiful, Sandi. In fact, I would have to say these are the best ones I have seen yet and I am on pinterest all of the time. Thanks for sharing!!!!

    ReplyDelete