Thursday, May 1, 2014

BIRTHDAYS FOR ALL AGES!!

Oh my gosh, this has been such an amazing week!!!  First, I had an awesome time at my card class with all my amazing stampin' friends -- who always bring so much cheer into my life. 

Then I attended Ronda Wade's card class and dinner prior to attending Stampin' Up's! first-ever live 2014 Catalog Premiere with stampers from all over Michigan.  We enjoyed a 2 1/2 hour show, with over 7,600 other U.S. and Canadian demonstrators in 39 theaters, to watch the Simulcast show, hosted by SU Co-Founder and CEO Shelli Gardner, from Long Beach, California.  We saw a sneak peek of the new products coming in June; and Shelli, Carrie Cudney, Shannon West, Bonnie Thurber, and Donna Griffin (LIVE in Long Beach) demonstrated projects using the NEW products coming out in June!  (And of course the ever delightful Brian Pillings, in an awesome tux, also added his 2-cents.)  I'm SOOOO excited about the new product …and those were just the tip of the iceberg!  On our way out, they handed us a NEW 2014-15 Stampin' Up! Catalog and  new stamp set!  How awesome was that!!! 

And then, today, to top my week off -- I put in my sneak-peek order for all NEW product!!!  That means I should have it in my hands by next week to play with and prepare projects for upcoming classes.  In the meantime, don't forget about ordering those stamp sets and accessories that will be gone on June 1.

Here are the cards from my card class:

Here's Elmo for that little guy's birthday!!  Made using the Circles Framelits and Circle Card Thinlits' Dies.

And here he is inside showing his big smile!!

And here's Sweetie Pie for that little girl's birthday!!

And here's to the graduate using the Envelope Punch Board.

And here's the inside showing the gift card holder that pops up.

And here's to the older kids, using all the new Gold Washi Tape, Baker's Twine, and Card Stock.

And here is the inside.
Until next time,
Sandi

"We love Him because he first loved us."  --  1 John 4:19

2 comments:

  1. Love the cards especially the 3 candle one! I am inspired now to start off my day (before I go to my real job) with a little paper, ink and washi tape

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandi, love all your cards but the Elmo is my favorite. Although I don't have any little kids to make one for, I'm going to make one anyway!

    ReplyDelete