Saturday, July 20, 2013

2013 STAMPIN' UP CONVENTION (CONTINUED)

Another awesome day here at convention!!  I won prize patrol right of the bat -- which totally surprised me!!  Awesome demonstrations of our new product (wait until you see the new stuff!!).  Played with our new "UNDEFINED" stamp carving kit -- way too cool!!  Everybody attending convention received one to play with, and everybody at home can start ordering now!!

But really, really most awesome new tool coming out in August will be the new envelope maker!!!  This will fly off the rack immediately, so get yours first before it is on back order.  I love, love, love it!!!

It is 1 A.M. in the morning (Saturday), and I'm really getting tired so this is going to be another short post as I have to get up no later than 6 a.m.  Here are a few more pictures of the home office.  Right-click on the pictures and select "open in new tab/window" if you want to see close-up.






Notice the rosette circles on the mantel -- adorable!!




I would love to have everything in this room!!!



These are made with designer paper and are huge hanging down from the ceiling.
Come back tomorrow for more pictures -- I will have pictures of what Shelli created on stage!!

Until next time,
Sandi

No comments:

Post a Comment