Tuesday, June 18, 2013

STAMPIN' UP: BEST OF LOVE AND MORE!!

Whew, what a day!!  I have been seriously getting into cleaning this week to get ready for my grand daughter's Open House in about 23 days.  I saved my spring cleaning until now because I didn't want to do it again for the party (actually, if it gets done once it is only for a party!!).  Today was getting all the baby and kids toys bleached from the toy boxes.  Have you ever washed about 300 McDonald toys with a tooth brush before????  That doesn't include all the little Playschool people, army men, jewelry, play dishes, 25+ stuffed animals, a couple of dolls, large toys, and tons more!!  Trust me, a lot got thrown away, but obviously not enough.  As I am doing all this, I kept waiting for my husband to say, "the grand kids are all grown up, so why do you have toy boxes."  Bless his heart, he never said a word because he probably knew exactly what I would say.  That is, "we still have small step grandchildren, great grandchildren, great nieces and nephews, and others that visit with children."  Besides that, some of the grown up grand kids won't let me because they are still known to play with these toys (these are the same ones that have never forgiven me for remodeling their basement playroom into my studio).  So tomorrow I move on to weeding outdoors (I got the pond done!!) and finish painting downstairs.

So between all that, I did do a couple of projects that I want to show you today.


Another 12" x 12" double-page layout for Holly's album featuring Stampin' Up's This and That Product Suite.

Close-up of left page.  This was such a great layout for using lots of pictures.

Close-up of right page.

Card I made for my husband on Father's Day, but can't show you the inside!!  He really loved this a lot, so much so that . . .



I made about 20 of these without an inside sentiment for Project H.O.P.E.  Simple, but mailable and saying exactly what I want to say.

Until next time,
Sandi

"Do not withhold good from those to whom it is due, when it is in the power of your hand to do so."  --  Proverbs 3:27

3 comments:

  1. It sounds like you have way more ambition than I do. But I usually work best under pressure. Love the last card. I discovered yesterday that I desperately need some ladies birthday cards. Maybe I'll copy that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehee hey, you didn't finish your thought you started under your hubby's card! *giggle* so glad he appreciates your beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete