Sunday, March 24, 2013

MARCH STAMPIN' UP CLASS EVENT

I had such a great time yesterday at my stamping event.  I actually had time to sit with my friends and visit for a change.  It was also nice because I got to see and visit with some ladies I hadn't seen in quite a while.  And of course, we always have fun stamping!!

Here are the cards we made:

This was my favorite card, featuring a new single stamp, "Spec-Tacular;" and as of this week, the discontinued "Vintage Versus Sale-A-Bration Stamp Set."  I will have a hard time not using this stamp in future classes (but I will keep it forever!!).

This was another favorite of mine, featuring the "Million-Dollar Moments Hostess Stamp Set," from the mini catalog.  The sentiment is from the "Rain or Shine Stamp Set," also from the mini catalog.

This is the inside of the above card using the "So Sorry Stamp Set" for the sentiment, and the hearts and duck from the "Million-Dollar Moments Stamp Set."




 


 A very quick but WOW card featuring the "Flowering Flourishes Stamp Set" and "Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp" for the sentiment. After stamping and adding the flowers and sentiment layers, the entire Whisper White Card Stock layer was put through the Big Shot using the "Fancy Fan Textured Impressions Embossing Folder" and then the pearls were added.

Until next time,
Sandi

"Let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap our harvest, if we do not give up."  -- Galatians 6:9

4 comments:

  1. These are great cards, Sandi! I especially like your adaptation of the Card Base Pop 'n Cuts die to hold a gift card.
    Sue Erickson
    www.soggystamper.com
    www.mydigitalcraftcorner.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you did with the Rain or Shine card, both inside & out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful collection of different colors and techniques. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, I love them all. My favorite is the gift card holder and the Thank YOu card. I may have to case the last one. TFS Lois

    ReplyDelete