Tuesday, December 18, 2012

STAMPIN' UP SPRING MINI SNEEK PEEK

I can't believe I just typed the word "SPRING."  Normally, I hate to rush into a new season when we are still celebrating winter, but I couldn't resist showing you some of the cards we made at Ronda Wade's Baggie Book Event featuring product from the Sale-A-Bration and Spring Mini.  As usual, we had an awesome time and the samples were gorgeous!!  (Ronda never lets us down at her RubberQueen events!)

However, I hope to post one more time before Christmas with pictures of a project I'm trying to get done before Christmas morning -- so don't even think for a moment that I am done with winter!!

Getting back to these cards, we had the option to make 20 card fronts to put in our baggie books (showing 4-5 different samples in each book, using one stamp set); or we could make 20 whole cards with envelopes (you could still put those in baggie books for displaying at work shops, classes, etc.).  I chose to make full cards because I was in dire need of cards for Project H.O.P.E.* (see below for more information).  So I swapped out the sentiments Ronda provided, when I could, to be appropriate for Project H.O.P.E. recipients.  Here are the first 5 cards (more to come after Christmas):


My very favorite!!






*Project H.O.P.E is designed to help people in need and distress to experience God's love through prayers and cards. Would you like to be a prayer warrior or card warrior?  It's very easy, just click on this link to sign up.

Until next time,
Sandi
"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you.  Not as the world gives do I give it to you. . . .
      -- John 14:27

1 comment:

  1. All are beautiful...but I like the first one the best also!! Good job Sandi!!

    ReplyDelete