Saturday, July 14, 2012

STAMPIN' UP: LACY & LOVELY

Two days and counting!!!  That's what Stampin' Up Demonstrator's love to do:  count the days until Convention.  I missed going last year, so will be making up for it this year.  I'm right on schedule with all my "must do" list of things, so that is kind of scary because that means I must have forgotten something.  I will go over my list one more time, then complete my list of things to do before leaving for the airport (yep, I have lots of lists going right now).

Anyway, thought I would post a card before I left because the only pictures you will see for the next week will be from Convention.  I needed a couple of "new" thank you cards, so this is what I came up with:

Stampin' Up product used:  Lacy & Lovely Stamp Set, Whisper White Card Stock, Rasberry Ripple and Primrose Petals Classic Ink, Dahlia Adornment, Fancy Fan Embossing Folder, Labels Collection Framelits, and Large Delicate Doilies Sizzlits' Die.

This is a picture of my Prickly Pears -- the only plant that I can grow!!! 

Actually these grow without any work from me -- I don't even have to water them!! 

I love going to Patty Bennett's blog because she has the most beautiful flowers.  And then there are mine -- oh well!!
Come back next week for Convention pictures!!

Until Then,
Sandi

"Whoever drinks of the water that I shall give him will never thirst."  -- John 4:14
Only Jesus, the Living Water, can satisfy the thirsty soul.

2 comments:

  1. Your cactus are beautiful. The card is too. See you on Tues. Can hardly wait. Haven't got anything packed yet except my swap cards. Going to be doing laundry tomorrow and then hitting the road. Yah!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandi your plant is gorgeous. Maybe it is doing so well because it is thinking Arizona!! : ) Love your card you shared & ahave a double blast
    at convention for me too. Someday hope to go. Prayers for strength & safe travels!!

    ReplyDelete