Tuesday, July 31, 2012

STAMPIN' UP CONVENTION 2012: MORE PICS!!

Have I told you lately that my life is crazy!!!  I'm beginning to think I am turning into a "social butterfly."  My personal friends/family know that I hate to spend my day in a car, hate any kind of shopping, and hate to be tied to a schedule.  Well, I still feel the same way but obviously I've had to put my "big girl" panties on and just do it whether I like it or not.  I just booked up the rest of this week by saying "yes" again (of course I couldn't say "no" to my 15 yr. old grandson to stay with me the rest of the week).  At least he eats like a bottomless pit, so it will be fun cooking for him.

Today I am going to show you what I thought was the very best display at Convention.  You know I talked with the demonstrator who created this stunning dollhouse for quite a while, and forgot her name!!!  If it was you, or you know who created this, please let me know as she deserves tons of credit!!!  (Update:  Wahoo!!  Suzanne Johnson created this awesome dollhouse.  She is in the process of creating a blog, so I cannot post a link.  Thank you so much Suzanne for leaving a comment to let me know!!) There is so much into this dollhouse.  Every time I look at it I see something new to make this a truly real-life house.

Make sure to right-click on the picture to select "open in new window (or tab) to see the enlarged picture.  So many tiny pieces were made for this dollhouse.

The Stampin' Up Craft Room -- amazing!!

The bedroom -- loving the fabric!!

The living room, complete with stamped picture on wall!!

Better look at beautiful fireplace.

The "60s Kitchen."

Better shot of cups on wall, etc.

The sewing room -- look at all the boxes of fabric/patterns in the bookshelf!!

Outside left of house (vinyl siding???)

Outside left of house complete with fireplace bricks -- no detail is forgotten!!
I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did and took the time to enlarge the pictures.  This lady is truly detailed-orientated!!  Let me know what you think!!

Until next time,
Sandi

"And the Lord shall . . . satisfy thy soul in drought. . . .  -- Isaiah 58:11

5 comments:

  1. I couldn't get over how awesome it was! Every time I looked at it I noticed something else. Absolutely incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, that is the most awesome dollhouse I've every seen. I love all the SU products used and how they were used. She should be very proud of this project. I hope that SU highlights it in their magazine. TFS Sandi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty sure Monika Davis made this amazing creation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See comment below from Suzanne Johnson. Thank you Suzanne for stopping by and letting me know!!

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much Sandi for this wonderful tribute to my work on this project! Several demonstrators have been kind enough to share their photos (and one video tour!) on their blogs and it truly warms my heart to have my work on this appreciated. I am working on developing my own blog (seperate from my SU! website) to launch later this month with my photos of the dollhouse, more details about how I made it, and photos of my other contest entries. Thanks again to everyone for your lovely comments!

    ReplyDelete