Sunday, March 11, 2012

STAMPIN' UP: ATTIC BOUTIQUE SUITE - #4

Do you feel like you are an hour behind on your schedule today?  Well I do.  I really don't like this time change, but then I don't suppose most people do.  The only bright spot (and I always try to find one), is the fact we are getting closer to Spring.  I have been working furiously trying to get everything done that I want to do before I leave in 2 days for my trip.  I hate to leave my husband or house without getting all those irritating chores done that I have been putting off the last six months.  You know, cleaning out the refrigerator, filing all the bills and discarding tons of junk I found out I didn't need to save, cleaning bathrooms, closets, drawers, laundry -- you get the picture!  Notice I didn't mention dusting -- that's because he does a better job dusting than I do -- LOL!!

Today I have a few more pictures of items I made for the Spring Sale-A-Bration event (yep, and I still have more).  I will post a few more while I am on vacation and hopefully a few pictures of places we see when in Arizona, Nevada, and New Mexico.  I am getting so excited!!  Until then, hope these pictures will give you some inspiration to create projects using the new Rue Des Fleurs Stamp Set and the rest of the Stampin' Up product featured in the Attic Boutique Suite of the Occasions Mini Catalog.

Product used for 2-page 12" x 12" album:  Attic Boutique Designer Series Paper; Rue Des Fleurs Stamp Set; Attic Boutique Side Notes; Dresden Designs Bigz Die; Designer Rosette Bigz XL Die; Big Shot; Everyday Enchantment Brad (SAB Mini); Distressing Essentials Tea Stain; Twine and Early Espresso/White Baker's Twine; and  Soft Suede and Poppy Parade Card Stock.

Close-up of left page.  The umbrella (top-right corner) uses Designer Rosette Bigz XL Die on top of the stamped image.

Close-up of right page, using the Dresden Designs Bigz L Die and then embroidered border using the Baker's Twine.

Another close-up of right-page showing the tag hidden beneath the picture that slides out (ran out of room for my tags).

Just a fun project perfect for that little girl having a birthday party.  I think it would be nice to hang name tags around the neck for the tea party!!   Product used:  Styrofoam Cone and Ball; Attic Boutique Designer Series Paper; Designer Rosette Bigz XL Die; Elegant Bird Bigz Die; Paper Doily Large Sizzlits Die; Scallop Circle #2 Bigz Die; Pool Party Seam Binding; Large Pearl Basic Jewels; Dazzling Details; Wire; White Waffle Paper; Mica Flakes; and Boho Blossoms Punch.  I also have an empty brad container glued under the skirt so the ruffles wouldn't sit on top of the scallop circle.
Until next time,
Sandi
"Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. . . ."  --  Romans 12:2

2 comments:

  1. Your scrapbooks really are works of art, have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh Sandi, I don't know where to start...Those 2 pages are the best that you have done so far for your album. I have loved all your pages but this one, Way over the top. Your doll is so cute and I am glad you posted that so maybe I can case it one day. LOL Great job and TFS.

    ReplyDelete