Thursday, January 12, 2012

STAMPIN' UP SALE-A-BRATION & MORE

I am so excited because Stampin' Up is having their annual Sale-A-Bration event starting on January 24th!!  And because I am a demonstrator, I got to order Occasions Mini Catalog product in December and received free Sale-A-Bration product!!!  Yes, the home office does spoil us -- another reason you should sign up to be a demonstrator, tons of free product and let's not forget that discount!!  And of course if you sign up now, there are some extra benefits.  I know you want to, so give me a call and I will get you set up.  Some of my cards today were done at our RubberQueen meeting this week, another great benefit if you sign up as one of my recruits.

I have developed a terrible cold (thanks to my sister Pam who stayed at my place last weekend), so I am going to move right along to show you these awesome cards featuring product from the Occasions Mini Catalog and new Sale-A-Bration sets.

I designed this card last weekend when my other sister was here (she is also a demonstrator) just to play around with the new Hearts Collection Framelits Die.  As soon as I saw this in the Occasions Mini Catalog, I knew I wanted to make a card shapped like a heart.  For this one I used a standard card size (10" x 4 1/4" folded in half), in Whisper White Cardstock.  I'm going to do another one, but use the larger Heart Framelit, so it will fit in Stampin' Up's large square envelope.
Here is what the inside looks like.

I pulled the tag out for this picture.

This was one of Ronda's make'n takes at our meeting Tuesday.  Of course I wasn't feeling well so I took it home to make it, and then realized I didn't have the stamp set she used.  So it does look a little different.

This is what I came up with for the inside.  I punched the little hearts out, then punched some in Mellon Mambo Card Stock and applied them a little off center to look like a shadow.

Another make'n take from our meeting.  I just changed the punced border on this one because I love this punch!!
I need to go Vick's up and fix me a hot toddie as I can't breath, sorry for not giving a list of supplies used this time.  If you have any questions, just leave me a comment with your e-mail address.

Until next time,
Sandi
"Love your enemies . . . and pray for those who . . . persecute you."  -- Matthew 5:44
"People may mock our message but they are helpless against our prayers."

2 comments:

  1. Nice cards Sandi. Had lots of fun making them the other day at your house. Thanks for the wonderful ideas for some starter cards for my valentine class coming up. At this age in the game it is much better when two minds get together to come up with ideas!!! Back to you cards I like the simple heart one you did at Ronda's I mite have to case that one for class also. Boy there are so many choices for valentine cards this class is going to be a no brainer I think....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all these cards. Great ideas. My favorite is the last one (Birthday). I will have to get those framelits out and start making stuff. TFS

    ReplyDelete