Saturday, December 25, 2010

MORE GIFT BAGS WITH STAMPIN' UP PRODUCT

Merry Christmas Everybody!!

Just a quick posting to wish all of you a beautiful day and to share my last Christmas project with you.  I'm so sad because tomorrow I will be packing all my beautiful Christmas Stampin' Up product in a box to, hopefully, use most of it again next year.  I can honestly say that I did not get to use all of my Christmas stamps this year (I even have one set that did not get mounted -- I know, I can't believe I am admitting to that, but it is a set I won and did not get a chance to use).  I will keep a few stamps out to use with Winter birthday cards and for a few scrapbooking pages for my Christmas pictures.  I do have to say, the company (Stampin' Up) created some of the most gorgeous stamp sets this year I have ever seen (anywhere).  Along with the fabric and other accessories, they really came through with the very best product on the market.

Here is the last of my gift bags I made -- as you can see, they are very simple and really took about 10 minutes to finish.

Using the Jolly Holiday Designer Series Paper, Jolly Old Saint Nick Stamp Set, and Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding.


Close up so you can see Santa's chunky glitter.

Okay just one more picture, as I think they are so cute -- LOL


Merry Christmas,
Sandi
"Peace I leave with you, my peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you." -- John 14:37

2 comments:

  1. Sandi, I didn't leave a comment on your last post so now I can include it on this one. All your gift bags are beautiful. Who wouldn't love to get a gift in one of these. I hope your daughters/granddaughters keep them and recycle next year. I am getting ready to do some updating on my blog. Hope you had a terrific day at Trici's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I agree they are very pretty, you did an excelant job. Love the scallopes and of course I knew you would add a Santa. I know he is your favorate. Yes these bags are too pretty to give away if I got one I would not want to give it away as a recycled gift to someone else, so I guess I would be giving MYSELF a Christmas present every year....:)

    ReplyDelete