Friday, December 18, 2009

POLAR BEAR PUNCH CARD


How cute is this!!

Okay, it wasn't my idea (saw it somewhere & it's been in my mind) -- but it has my touch!!  Very simple -- just uses circle and oval punches.  A little shading, a multi-colored brayed background, some Shimmer Paint, and you are good to go.  The sad part is that I only made "ONE" of these cards for a special someone because she had seen all my other Christmas cards (or they were her ideas).  It was my last card, so therefore I didn't feel up to doing another for myself.  Maybe after Christmas for a class tho because this would make a good card for other occasions during the Winter months.  I hope you like this as much as I did.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!
Sandi

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE this! So cute! I want to mske one now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, BTW, I posted again today! Twice in a row...I'm on a roll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh ya, post this now that I have all my cards done. My oldest brother is really into bears so I may have to break down and make one of these for him. It's great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dido Sandi, my cards are done also and this is to die for!!!! You saved the best for last! Can I wine and get one of these too? LOVE LOVE LOVE IT.........

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just in case you did not get the hint I really like your bear card and if you want to send me one in the mail that would be okay with me... love ya #1 sis

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sandi - Those polar bears are just the cutest!! You'll need to show us Rubber Queens exactly how to do them. They'd be great for the rest of the winter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so cute and realistic. By the way, Kathleen, when did I lose the title of #1 sister??? TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. the polar bears are great! I love all the punch ideas I have been seeing.

    ReplyDelete