Thursday, December 10, 2009

MORE TECHNIQUES

I really thought I would get on here and post before today, but it just didn't happen.  So I will post double samples, to give you more for your click!!  These are a few more of my samples, using the Iris Folding Technique.  Can you tell I loved doing this????  Enjoy.


Features: Square Iris Fold & new Pocket Card Fold
ETA:  Source for fold pattern was: Dawn Griffith


Showing Inside Pulled Out


Features: Heat & Stick Technique with Glitter and Circle Iris Fold


 Album Page Features:  Definitely Decoratve Template Stenciling and Rub-ons


Album Page Features:  Rectangle & Border Iris Folds with Big Shot Scalloped Square.

Stay tuned for my next post -- I will be featuring a new technique.  Thanks for clicking!!
Sandi

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for December 14. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/ or visit our Blog Finds of the Day Blog at http://blogfindsoftheday.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your ornament card...perfect with this technique....which I have NEVER done!

    ReplyDelete