Tuesday, November 3, 2009

RubberQueen WOW Table

I decided to take a break from making my swap cards for Ronda's RubberQueen meeting tomorrow and post what I did for the WOW table.  I have been working on and off on my swap cards for a couple of days now and have come to the conclusion NEVER - EVER do the Build-A-Bear Elf cards for swaps.  Especially if you decide to change a few things from your first one.  I am throwing all of my punches used to make this card into a basket as I go along, I think I am up to around 12 punches now!!!  I really forgot how much detail is in this -- so very glad I decided not to do this at a card class.  Although it probably would be a good one for my clients because everything would be punched and cut for them and the design in front of them.  Anyway, back to what I am suppose to be talking about -- my project I did for the WOW table.

First, this is a total case of Andrea Walford's design.  All I did was update it to current product.  Thank you Andrea for always having such beautiful ideas.  And here it is folks:



Top Note Tags & Box


Inside Box



Close-Up of Closed Box



Close-Up of Tag

This was so fast and easy to make -- my kind of project!!  Hope you like as much as I did.  Now it's back to the studio to get those elfs done!!  I'll be dreaming elfs before this is over.

Thanks for stopping by and see you in about 4 days -- I'm off to Ronda's Scrapbooking Retreat this weekend -- yes, I am excited!!
Sandi

5 comments:

  1. Ohhh, don't forget your camera. have fun and can't wait to see what you come home with from the retreat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your tags and box. Doesn't Andrea and Sophie has some neat ideas? I think I can officially start my cardmaking tomorrow. I have spent the last 3 days rehauling my work space. Now it looks too clean. LOL I now have a WHOLE table to work on!! TFS and see you on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Sandi, different than what you usually make like the change. I like the idea of the tag inside the box you will have to let me know how you made it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the tag box and tags.
    I love having you on my blog roll Sandi, your stuff is always so cool. TFS

    ReplyDelete