Monday, November 30, 2009

Gift Bags!!

Hello All!
A quick post today to show you what I did during my Gift Bag class this weekend.  I decided to make a couple of bags for myself as long as I was demonstrating how to put them together.  While the class used the new Christmas Designer Paper, I decided to use some of my discontinued SU Designer Series Paper (just in case I goofed up demonstrating -- yiks, how awful that would be, but does happen on a regular basis -- LOL).  I just loved making these and I thought they turned out awesome.  Of course I picked some of my favorite discontinued paper for the person I am sending gift to tomorrow.  So I guess you could say, I got 2 things checked of my List Of Things To Do!!  (Gift Class and gift packaging for mail tomorrow).  Actually, I got quite a few things crossed off my list during the holiday weekend, besides being gone quite a bit. 

The automated Excel Customer and Demonstrator Workshop Forms template is updated with all the new products from the Occasions Mini, Definitely Decorative Update, and Sale-A-Bration Mini.  The template is posted on Splitcoast Stampers in the Demonstrator Only Forum for download (can't have the customers sneeking a look can we). 

I finished all my projects for the Technique event this weekend (Ronda still has some spots open so go to her blog link on this page to sign-up).  I can't wait to show you what I did -- but you have to wait, SORRY!!  Now to get started on my swap cards.  I tried to today, but after cleaning up my studio, and getting all the supplies out for the swap card; I started to procrastinate.  I started doing everything I could but getting started on the swap card, as I knew it was going to be a challenge for me.  So I filed all the gook off my Adhesive Remover (ah, that was a real must do -- right!).  Then I decided to make gift tags for my gift bags, then clean all my sponges and daubers, and of course did my embossing trays that had a beautiful mixture of dazzling diamonds, colored embossing powders, and glitter in it (yes, I put the dust in a container Ronda to save).  So after organizing all my paper scraps, etc., decided I would start my swap cards tomorrow as soon as I get up, so I will be more alert and focused.  Yah, that will last until I finish my coffee.  Anywho, here are my gift bags -- I hope you like:


Can you believe this is holding over $100 of SU product!!


The card is actually pink but not showing in picture.


I love this one!!

 
Inside View

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!
Sandi

5 comments:

  1. Nice Bags like the colors. You will have to give me the directions because I have never made any from scratch only decorated the bags from SU premaid. What was the size when it was done?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bags! Thanks for the directions. they were surprisingly easy to make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not surprised...saving the dust...I have A LOT of that you could put into a container!
    Love,
    Ronda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bags. Can I have the directions please or point me in the right direction?
    Thank you,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chris, send me an e-mail with your e-mail address.

    ReplyDelete