Sunday, October 25, 2009

BEARY BEST FRIENDS!


Isn't She Cute!!


Birthday Boy Berry Best Friend

Tah, dah!!  And here are the last of my cards from yesterday's card class.  I just loved doing these and everybody just loved them (how can you resist these cute bears).  Yesterday's card class was a true challenge for my guests.  Without thinking, I had 3 designs using some type of watercoloring medium.  But I have to tell you, they all rose to the challenge and did an awesome job.  And, 4 of my ladies were brand new to card crafting and scrapbooking!!  (But, they had hidden talents, I'm telling yah.)  Myself, personally, I had an awesome day.  Yes, I was quite busy giving instructions.  But, it was so worth it.  I lost count after ten on how many times I heard the phrase, "This is so much fun!"  I'm tellin yah, I almost wanted to give the class to them free, it made me feel that good.  This is why I continue to do this, I love it when others get that much enjoyment when they are creating.  It is priceless.  (And just when I thought I would stop giving card classes because of the time involved and devote my time to only scrapbooking -- now I have to rethink that decision.)  Here are the supplies I used for these cards (instead of making 2 each of these cards, they got to make one of each or 2 boys/girls):


STAMPS:  Beary Best Friends and Beary Nice Wishes.
INK:  StazOn Black, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Pumpkin Pie, Ballet Blue, Old Olive, Real Red Classic Ink and Markers
PAPER:  Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, and Pawsitivity Prints Designer Series Paper.
ACCESSORIES:  Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, White Jell Pen, Dimensionals, Markers, 3/4" Circle Punch, Small Star Punch, Ticket Corner Punch, Blender Pens, 1/2" Pumpkin Pie Stripped Grosgrain Ribbon, Scallop Circle #2 Bigz Die, and Circle Cutter.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!
Sandi

6 comments:

  1. Wow, Sandi these are great! The shading is super. I wish I could of been there. Even though I am not parshal to orange I really like the girl bear. Love the shoes on the boy bear. I do not take enought time to do the shading in my card something I need to rethink. So glad class went so good for you, need you to stay active, love ya, me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, your coloring is so good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute, Sandi. Wish I could come to your classes. The colouring is great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards Sandi! I'll have to do that layout for my next class.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandi, these are so cute. Love the girl best as orange is starting to grow on me. I think it is the most under used color we have. Well maybe not the most but certainly down toward the bottom. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you stamp from your heart!! It shows in all you do!
    Love,
    Ronda

    ReplyDelete