Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Dry Debossing Technique

Hello again everybody! I know, you didn't even get a chance to see my last posting and here I am back again. Well, just make sure you scroll down the page so you don't miss anything. Today I am posting a few more pictures of the card samples I did for my presentation last Saturday on Dry Debossing.

The "Live, Laugh, & Love" card was debossed using my SU Light Table and Priceless Classy Brass Template and then stamping over the debossed side with Chocolate Chip brayered on the Sanded background stamp.
The "Note of Thanks" card uses the SU Backgrounds 1 Floral Texturz Plate, with Brilliant Blue ink brayered over the debossed side, and layered with Tall Tales DSP.
And last, but not least, is the "Grandpa" card using the back of the same Texturz Plate, with Chocolate Chip ink brayered over, layered with Top Note die, Chocolate Chip Button Latte with twine, and stamped with "Autumn Days" and "Let the Fun Begin."

I still have lots more using this technique, but to give you a break; I will post some of the other techniques created by RubberQueens in my next posting! I'm telling yah, these ladies are talented, so stay tuned for more.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!
Sandi

No comments:

Post a Comment